Monday, May 13, 2013

Lololol

Guess what. We are stuck in the lobby of the hotel.

I'm just gonna blogggg.

So Allison and I left for a walk out on the town. Dr. Fragaszy split off from us togo doodledaddle  with the federal police about her research visa. Lol, we ain't gotta cuzzzz #Argo.

*sigh* For those of you who haven't seen Argo, here is a joke for you to make up for the Argo jokes that you don't get. My sister told me this one:
Her: "What did the grape say when it got smashed?" 
Me: "I don't know."
Her: "nothing."
Me: "oh....."
Her: "It just let out a little whine."

So anyways, Brazil.
Ummmm, we didn't really know what to do out on the town. This city is laid out weirdly... We are in the hotel district. There isn't so much to do exactly where we are. So we walked over to the mall again to eat at the food court because Allison "eats like a baby bird," as in, every three hours. Lol but that's fine. I had French fries from This place:
I know, French fries aren't a meal. But I woulda felt awkward eating giraffe meat.
Jk.

So we ate then left. We went back over to the market place we were at yesterday. :-( most of the little shops were closed. We talked though! THEN GUESS WHAT!!!! We did this!-
Guess what that is.

We also met this little baby.
Lol he can't see a single thing. But he licked my feet. I think it was a kind gesture, especially since he had JUST met me.
Ha!- and as we walked away, his leash broke right in half so easily! I grabbed both halves quick! Lol each end was sopping wet... The lil guy had been chewing before we stopped by! His owner giggled.

We hung out at the closed market. As we  were walking back to the hotel we talked about the monkeys. Apparently there are TWO groups! The group be mainly study is led by Jatoba, and we get less friendly with the other. Jatoba is missing four toes. Here he is: 

Allison told me that both times she's been at the field station she has gotten teary eyed from watching the monkeys crack nuts. They feed them nuts at the field station to study their movements. I couldn't be more excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment