Monday, May 13, 2013

Possible last post.

II can't know for sure, but this may be the last post I get to write for a while.
Also, I just took the last hot shower of my summer. So, I hope you guys enjoy civilization. 

Basically I still love my pants... But it has kind of developed into a situation... Because I bought a new red soccer ball today... And I also think I might love it. I dunno if I can juggle this love triangle. 
(But I can definitely juggle half of it!! Tehe!)


Today we had a wonderful, WONDERFUL breakfast. That happened after I slept for 10 hours like a dang BABY. I literally had absolutely no clue where I was when I first regained consciousness. Then I was like, "....oh yeah..."
Then we got dressed and walked across the road to the mall again. 

And that's where I bought my soccer ball:

The mall here smells like Lenox Mall. 
It is also fancy. 

After the mall we walked over to the huuuuuuuge TV tower. It is pretty high up. We took an elevator. Here are some pictures of this:


Lol that last one is awful... It's the view from halfway up the tower of the top half of it. Blahg.

I wanna point out how beautiful the people are: They are gorgeous. I'm a sucker for beautiful people. 
But for real, it is quite remarkable- they are ALLLLL different colors!!! I'm thinking that if I ever write a book about Brazil... I will probably name it 'Fifty Shades of Brown'. Beautiful. 

  So, we are having to check out of the hotel 6 hours before we board the bus. I don't know what we will do during that waiting time... But I guess I will probably find out. Y'all won't. MWAHAHA!

I love y'all. Not in a creepy way. Jk, yes in a creepyyy way!!!!  Bye, momma! Bye, sisters! Bye, friendsss!!! And bye, people that I likelike but don't like me back! 


-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment