Sunday, June 9, 2013

First day off

May 18th, 2013

Ohhhh, today was a good day!!! It was a day of learning Portuguese! I woke up late, prolly around 8:30 or 9:00, cuz it was getting warm. Everyone else was already awake.; I felt like the teenager of the group. I went to have coffee. The coffee is spectacular, by the way. The temperature was perfect; I wore a cut off tshirt, no shoes, and boxers all day. So comfy. After my coffee I grabbed a notebook, my iPhone, and a Portuguese dictionary and sat down at the work table with Allison. She literally helped me for HOURS. She didn't mind! She said I was learning fast. But I think I was tricking her because I had all the words I was using to construct sentences written down! I wrote out 6 pages today. Two with vocab, two with verbs, one with made-up sentences, and one more. I really had a relaxing day. My muscles are recovering. And I drank a lot of water. I'm gonna be stronger than Leanna after this summer. We also went out to the phonebooth today. I took a short Photoshoot for Chacos. At supper we had some sort of liquor drink... I forget the name. It was made of lemon juice, sugar, and liquor. I only had one glass cuz I'm sleepy. I also wanna give a big shoutout to my main bish Allison for giving me these two purple earplugs. That eliminates 75% of my anxiety about sleeping. No bugs in my ears for SURE tonight. Tchau, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment