Sunday, June 9, 2013

sup

May 30th, 2013

I'm writing this on this rock out in the wilderness because we just lost the dang monkeys. They went up over that plateau.... We just went over one!! AND BOOM!- they're gone. I'm bleeding the tiniest amount out of my left forearm. We are just kinda sitting here, lol. We realllly thought we weren't gonna be able to get down off of that plateau we just climbed. Lol Allison got cell service up there! We are following a monkey named Chuchu today. She is named after a vegetable that we had in our lunch packs today... But it was made into a kind of salsa that we didn't really like so much. Scratched up a lot. Some of you would think I look quite attractive. However, if you got close enough to sniff me, you would probably edit that opinion. Following this monkey has been hard and boring... The monkeys have been choosing weird paths lately. Oh well, though. Lots of character development back at the house. Makes me giggle! I don't like not knowing the plans when we lose the monkeys. Doree just heard a huge boulder fall off one of the cliffs and called us on the walkie-talkie to check on us. She cares!! Miss y'all. I'm sweaty. Dirt on my faceeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment