Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hammock

June 6th, 2013

ProTip: check your pack for toads before you leave camp for the day. Helloooooo! I just got word that a member of the team here is going to town tomorrow! That means my blog will be sent out! Yay!! Everything is fine around here. Except I may or may not have been bitten by a spider. Some creepy things are happening. I climb a mountain every day. ProTip: If a monkey is hanging out above you- you should move. ProTip: If you think a monkey may be above you, look up and check... With your mouth closed. I'm not ready to leave. Have I already mentioned that?? Shout out to my friend Leanna. Today she had a big strong competition... I want to know what happened! Shout out to the chimps in Africa that I want to meet. I am still loving my life. I feel positive. I like being around. I am in the woods for 9 hours every day. For the rest of the time- I'm in this hammock.

Also, I am now completely obsessed with ants.

No comments:

Post a Comment