Sunday, July 28, 2013

... But... But the routine!!?

July 19, 2013

Now that we have collected all the data Allison needs... We are starting to have lots of strange days. Today we only stayed out in the woods for four hours. We didn't follow a monkey, we just stayed with the group. I took data for my project too. It's just... I'm used to this schedule. I'm used to eating and waking and doing things on a schedule. Slowly but surely, things are changing. Soon we will be back on an airplane on the way to a very unpredictable place- home. Uh oh. 

A few hours ago I saw the largest spider I've ever seen in the wild. Except it wasn't in the wild- it was behind our refrigerator. It was the closest thing to a tarantula I have ever seen outside of a pet store. He was hairy.

As supper was being prepared, I played with little Leo. He is Maria's grandchild. So sweet. 4 years old, and we can't understand each other. Lol but we don't need to understand each other to play!! We had fun! Lol and 'That's So Raven' was on the TV.

Marcio was fixing my hair today in the woods. He pushed it all in front of my face, stepped back and said, "Justin Bieber" in his thick accent. I can't escape. 

Tomorrow we will be having a party for Lucas at 3:00 pm. Lol... So who knows how that's gonna be. I predict I will need to drink lots of water. And then he will leave the next day. I hope I can see him again one day somehow. 

I'll go ahead and tell ya- these posts are about to get sadder and sadder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment