Thursday, July 11, 2013

What. Surprise.

June 30th, 2013
What in the world!!! We got a new character today!!! And no one knew she was coming!! Lol just kidding, I knew she was coming. But it was still a secret. Anyways, her name is Patricia. She equivalent to Doree, except she is a professor at São Paulo University. She is in charge of Lucas and Noemi. I think she is going to be a very interesting new addition to the group. I'm nervous.
But we have no idea why she is here or for how long she will be here.
She arrived at lunch. Like, we were all eating.. And, surprise!!!
Not only that, but directly behind her came walking two men down the road with big black backpacks. Who the heck were they?? I will tell you.
They work for a television station here in the state of Piaui. They heard about the project here at Boa Vista last night at 3:00am... And today they woke up and came all the way here in order to talk to us about making a 1 hour long documentary about this place. Projects and history and the monkeys. Cool! They are coming back on Tuesday to film us doing junk.
They reminded me of when the dudes from the Associated Press came to film the project I was messing with over in India last summer. Those men annoyed me a lotttt... So I hope these journalists are better. One of them has only one of his ears gauged, if that tells us anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment