Thursday, July 4, 2013

ticks

June 17, 2013

Today was the longest work day of them all. We left at 7am, and got back to the house at 5pm. We spent the entire day in an awful part of the ecosystem: the wetlands. That means we all caught a few ticks. Ouch. Several. I need to be groomed. I think I still have one on my booty. The day was long, but I was in a good mood! We got data for the whole day. We only lost our monkey once! And we survived. I was worried about snakes over there. I ate a bunch of chocolate milk when I got home. And didn't do my sit-ups. Yes, we have chocolate milk. I'm not in freakin' Antarctica. Miss y'all. I'm so sleepy that I'm gonna cut this off right here. I really hope y'all listened to that Dixie Chicks song. If you didn't- go listen right now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment