Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dirty Life


July 3, 2013

Tomorrow is July 4th!! Please don't drink and drive. And please don't let your friends do that either. I will celebrate in my head with y'all.

Brazil won the Confederation Cup. Did I already tell you that?? Oh, it was quite a happy time for these people. When they won, Maria, the head of the household, shouted "God is Brazilian!!" I was happy for them... But Spain is still a more respectable team, sorry. I don't like these Brazilian players! Ok!? They are not honest.

Anyways, Friday we are having a party for Marcio's birthday and I think it is gonna be a wild one.

This Patricia character reminds me of my cousin Alli.

Fieldwork ProTip: When in tick-infested woods, do not EVER move in reverse;


God did not give us with the ability to check our butt and back for ticks.

Today I had a really great rest on top of a small cliff. The monkeys were way up higher. We didn't lose them, but it was very hot- so they also wanted to chill. It was great. I was laying out on two rocks with my feet propped up on a bendy tree hanging out and off the cliff. I was comfy. And the view was great. I hope I don't forget that moment ever.

Quick shoutout to the only thing I'm worried about: My lease is up before I return... And I'm not allowed to move into my new house until a few days later. Anyone know what I should do about this? I was a doofus before I left. Sorry.

Yesterday I was walking in the woods eating lunch and I dropped my spoon on the ground and into a pile of cow poop.

My hair is dramatically longer than it was when I got here. I'm almost looking like a homeless wolfboy.

Today I got sunburnt somehow. I do the same thing everyday. Why am I just now sunburnt?

Someone tell Leticia that I reeeeeally do not like chuchu but that I ain't got no worries.

We saw another snake today. Not poisonous. But, if you touch it's skin it will excrete some sort of stinky mucous junk that no one wants on them. So none of the monkeys tried to eat it. But they didn't threaten it because they knew it wouldn't hurt them. These monkeys have full knowledge of the snakes in the area and it is extremely apparent.

My bar of Dove soap has the words 'Men+Care' carved into the top of it... I'm not a man, so I sure hope it will take care of me too. Because I am extremely dirty every single dayyyy.

This was the most boringest blog post in the world. :-( Dang.
I had a dream last night that two pumas were trying to bust up in my house to get me and my sisters. I had to kill them with a floppy kitchen knife. A nightmare, you guys.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment